Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow Day

Well, the weather outside is frightful. Again!

Deck Jan 27

 

Which makes it a perfect day to squeeze a little sewing in. In addition to the other projects I'm working on, I decided to once again pull out my Barbara Brackman Civil War Sampler blocks.  

Cw misc

 

I just love pulling out those reproduction fabrics.  They were my first love when I began quilting, and they still make my heart go pitter patter.

Cw 10

 

Cw9

 

Cw7

 

Cw3

 

 

The numbers in the upper corners are my valiant attempt to keep track of the blocks. We'll see how that goes.

Speaking of how things go: my MacBook Pro is in the infirmary. I'm still waiting to hear the prognosis. Meanwhile, since it's the only one of my Macs that has been partitioned for Windows, which has the software I use to create the blog, I'm trying something new. So far? Things are going wonky. I see duress ahead.  Not only that, the blog is looking a little odd. I'm calling that a struggle for another day.

Right now, it's back to grading.  Hoping you are all somewhere warm and cozy, and if there's fabric to play with, all the better!

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks look great. I spent the snow day sewing as well. Hope your Mac gets fixed easily and quickly.

    ReplyDelete