Saturday, December 26, 2015

GO! Whew

Yup, I got it done. There I was Christmas Eve quilting the table runner -- very simple in the ditch along the sashing. And there I was Christmas morning adding the binding. But, yup, done! (Or done enough. I may add more quilting later).


A little closer look. I do love those Jim Shore Santas.


And because I am always sewing on Christmas Eve, a Star Wars zipper bag:


Then a zipper bag with a vinyl window to show off those utterly adorable hedgehogs:


Another bag with a window that is all about the pretty blue fabric:


All together now!


So, there it is. Whew! I managed to get the table runner on the table in the nick of time and got my GO! Sew project in for the week. Now to decide what next week will bring . . .

2 comments:

  1. You made some very cute last minute projects and you're right, just in the "nick" of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, tradition is important, right? I don't know when I wasn't sewing right up to the last minute!

      Delete