Saturday, January 2, 2016

GO! In Circles

So I've got another GO! project in process. This time using the Rag Circle die. Here's the start:


Using denim and French General.

Here it is from the back:


This is easy enough to do but I suspect as I keep adding rows to this, the weight is going to get more burdensome. It remains to be seen how I (and my back) do.

And I still had more zipper bags to do! This next one used a GO! bird.


And one last bag for He Who Loves Batman.


But for the rest of this week? It's all about raggedy denim circles. Wish me luck -- I'm going in!

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in seeing how your denim rag quilt turns out! Is there any batting in there? The little bird bag is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a little square of batting you put in before layering on the fabric square (the French General in my case) and folding over the fringes and sewing them down.

      Delete
  2. If I ever did a rag quilt, the Go would be the only way to go! Hope it doesn't get too heavy. Your quilt is looking great. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah. I'd never rag a quilt with scissors. Sounds way too painful! For me, the GO! is such a better choice!

      Delete