Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bit by Bit

So, progress is being made. I finished the 50 Shades of Red swap miniature. My own true love, bless his heart, says it looks like an alien: "I can see its eyes."


I got the binding done on the Everlasting Tree miniature quilt.


I finished binding the AccuQuilt GO! Fall Medley hexagon hotpads.


And I got a good start on a Blocks Be Gone! project -- as in, I had blocks that have been sitting around for years because they seemed too good to throw away, but I didn't like them enough to finish the quilt. So, this last week, the goal was to make them GO AWAY. I'll have more to show in a few days, but here's part of the process. Using the GO! circle die and making hotpads.


Whew!

3 comments:

  1. Love your minis! I have a GO and a GO Baby and I love them too. You have inspired me to make a mini red and white quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love red and white minis. I'm hoping to get enough to have a display of them on one wall in my sewing room.

      Delete
  2. Red and white quilts are a fave of mine and yours too.

    ReplyDelete